Sunday, December 11, 2011

 

I Finally Understand A Personal Weight Loss Story

I Finally Understand! is a personal weight loss story and inspirational guide to help others successfully lose weight. I'm not a doctor, dietician or fitness expert. I'm a 47 year old middle class working wife and mother of two. My battle with weight didn't begin until I was about 20 years old and started dieting to lose 10 pounds. Six years later . . . those 10 pounds had soared to over 40! Like most people struggling to lose weight, I was on diet, after diet, after diet without success. Depressed and confused, I became trapped in a cycle of physical and psychological self-destructive behavior. My turning point came after an unexpected situation triggered the "wake up" call I needed to finally understand what I was doing wrong and what was really preventing me from losing weight. Within 5 months, I lost 35 pounds and I've kept it off for over 20 years! I share my story and experiences with traditional diets, exercise, etc., but mainly focus on the realistic, positive mind/body/soul methodology that finally worked for me as well as the tips, tricks and philosophies I learned along the way. I also discuss the importance of developing a positive, healthy mind and spirit and its vital role in achieving life long success. I Finally Understand!" is my first book. I was encouraged to write it several years ago after sharing my weight loss story with a friend. You can find an excerpt of my story featured in the wonderfully inspiring book "Living the Law of Attraction, Real Stories of People Manifesting Health, Wealth & Happiness" by Rich German & Robin Hoch. Bob Doyle (The Secret) wrote the forward and endorses thebook. If you are fed up with dieting and ready to free yourself from self-imposed restrictions that are preventing you from living the life of health and happiness you deserve, then please read this book! It was written for you! 

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?